Lee

Poll: Have you ever had teriyaki anything ?

I love teriyaki chicken and salmon. 😭

Favorite Answer

Yea, you order a poo poo platter (thats what they call it) at any Chinese Restaurant, and you'll get teriyaki on a stick, and chicken fingers with red sauce for dippin, and an egg roll, and some crab rangoons and maybe chicken wings. Its awesome! It's a way for people unfamiliar with Chinese Food to order a sampler tray and be sue they'll like some of it. You can also order a poo poo platter for different numbers of people who want to split one. So, a poo poo platter for one, or for 2, or 4... They sell a lot of those.

Twice a week sometimes 3 we love it.

Yes and I don't like it, too sweet. Many Japanese foods are too sweet or too bland for my taste. Not as good as Korean or Chinese cuisines.

Yes, I have, of course,   but not lately.  I use to  live in Japan, (among other places)  but now I live in Italy, and the  take out food here is dreadful. 

The odd thing is......there *are* Chinese restaurants all over......but most of them are just terrible. 

Like Chinese people born here in Italy generations ago, and they cook their food, for Italians..........making it as bland as possible for fussy, persnickity Italians, who look down at anything that isn't   Italian. 

• I had try Teriyaki in few things

i think i mightve but not recently

yes teriyaki chicken..............

• Gregg

I used to like teriyaki but now that teriyaki something is in every restaurant and fast food outlets,  I stopped liking it.

Teriyaki chicken is delicious 

I've had teriyaki chicken hun.

teriyaki stir fry is great on rice or noodles with vegetables