Lee
Lv 6

Poll: Have you ever had teriyaki anything ?

I love teriyaki chicken and salmon. 😭

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yea, you order a poo poo platter (thats what they call it) at any Chinese Restaurant, and you'll get teriyaki on a stick, and chicken fingers with red sauce for dippin, and an egg roll, and some crab rangoons and maybe chicken wings. Its awesome! It's a way for people unfamiliar with Chinese Food to order a sampler tray and be sue they'll like some of it. You can also order a poo poo platter for different numbers of people who want to split one. So, a poo poo platter for one, or for 2, or 4... They sell a lot of those.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Twice a week sometimes 3 we love it.

• 1 month ago

Yes and I don't like it, too sweet. Many Japanese foods are too sweet or too bland for my taste. Not as good as Korean or Chinese cuisines.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I have, of course,   but not lately.  I use to  live in Japan, (among other places)  but now I live in Italy, and the  take out food here is dreadful. 

The odd thing is......there *are* Chinese restaurants all over......but most of them are just terrible. 

Like Chinese people born here in Italy generations ago, and they cook their food, for Italians..........making it as bland as possible for fussy, persnickity Italians, who look down at anything that isn't   Italian. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I had try Teriyaki in few things

• 1 month ago

i think i mightve but not recently

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes teriyaki chicken..............

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I used to like teriyaki but now that teriyaki something is in every restaurant and fast food outlets,  I stopped liking it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Teriyaki chicken is delicious 

• 1 month ago

I've had teriyaki chicken hun.

• 1 month ago

teriyaki stir fry is great on rice or noodles with vegetables

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.