Can I manually resolve Canon Printer not printing issue?

I could tell you delete printer in your operating system and re-install it. if that doesn't fix it, find and print the test page [right click on the printer icon to access the menu selections, then explore them]

If no clues about what is sending pages (some computer and some operating system, tablet or smart phone) over what path (cord of some type or by wireless and direct or over some network, to which Canon model printer, how to guess?  Wasted question.

Source(s): My six printers, including 2 Canons work fine directly or over a network.

first thing to do ... delete printer in your operating system and re-install it. if that doesn't fix it, find and print the test page [right click on the printer icon to access the menu selections, then explore them]

Source(s): grampa

You can find out how to assign to it the commands in Postscript from the control panel. If they works the problem will be in the connection or in the computer.

Yes, especially if you consult the user manual.

I would say yes