Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it normal? ?

I'm dating a guy, we planned for sex for first time  but when he try to insert his **** inside i feel so much pain nd we refused to do this is that pain normal?? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It’s difficult as it could be a number of things, likely it’s nothing and it’s just your nerves. I was like this when I tried to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time many years back, I think the worry of it hurting made my body just seem to ‘close up’. 

You need to relax and make sure it’s what you really want to do. Then just have tons of foreplay and use copious amounts of lube. Some girls experience no pain when they lose their virginity and for others it can be quite painful but it will go away. Most girls first time isn’t actually that enjoyable! 

I would recommend you speak to your boyfriend and just have lots of ‘quickies’ I’m sure he won’t have a problem with that! Make sure he doesn’t focus on dragging it out until you orgasm as if it’s that painful initially it’s unlikely that’ll happen anyway. It’ll probably only take a few times until your body is more used to it!  

It’s called Vaginismus, check this page: https://www.msdmanuals.com/en-gb/home/women-s-heal...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

If you're not sexually aroused, it's not going to work out. So maybe you're either a nervous wreck or just not attracted to this guy

• 2 months ago

It's not normal to plan for it, you just do it when you feel like it for one. Then he is supposed to open you up with plenty of foreplay till your wet as hell and open up

• 2 months ago

yes if it is first time it does pain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.