Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Help me? Im scared?

So I have a boyfriend since October 5th, I have known him for over a year from college. He's 17 almost 18, ive just turned 18. We have been having sex since summer and then I found on October 12th that I was 2 months pregnant (August 14th) < was when I conceived. I had sex with another guy on the 7th of August, but there is a very very low chance that he can have kids. Very low chance. And my now boyfriend has a perfectly working thingy lol. Me and my now boyfriend were having sex almost 3 times a day in summer and around august time. Then I had sex with another guy (i was single at this time) i had sex with him september 10. I believe I was already pregnant when me and him had sexual intercourse. im slightly worried that the other 2 guys i have had sex with (not my bf) could be the father to the baby. Do you think its a high chance? I obviously cant find out until the baby is here to know for sure but I need some reassurance or guidance on what to do and who you guys think the dad is. Btw.. All 3 were unprotected (stupid me) I have polycystic ovaries and thought I could not get pregnant

• Edna

You have absolutely NO WAY of knowing when you conceived. You had sex with one guy early in August; then you had sex with another guy on Aug. 7; and then you had sex with yet another guy on September 10.  Either of them might be the father of the baby. 

• Pippin

And how do you know that this random guy can't father a child?

And you DO know that a functional penis (that IS the word....) doesn't mean he is fertile.

I'm also rather confused by the idea that you've been having sex since summer ... yet he didn't become your boyfriend until October.

Nobody here can know who the father is.  I trust you have been tested for STIs?

The answer is the same - you cannot know who the father is until you have a DNA test. 

I think you would be far better off focusing your attention on the fact that you are going to have a baby rather than who the father is.