Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why don't religious people ever mind their own business?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

ok so why dont you mind your own business

• Login to reply the answers
  • Why are you here, you atheists? To say atheistic nonsense day and night?

• 1 month ago

Why do you keep asking us what we think? I can do without the HR mandated lefty “training” meetings. Can I get back to work now?

• 1 month ago

There's a stiff competition to prove each is better than the other. Lol !

AND

Because all religions are man made. (Does God have a religion himself?) No.

God is all about righteousness, that's all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They believe that they are right and believe that they can save others.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are brainwashed to believe they have to convert others.

• 1 month ago

It does seem odd that some ( not all, but SOME) people sincerely believe in an ALL-WISE and ALL-POWERFUL  "Divine Being", and yet ALSO sincerely believe that this Divine Being does not have the POWER to spread The Message without THEIR help.

He somehow managed to Intelligently Design little FISH to come forth knowing how to SWIM, and little SPIDERS to come forth knowing how to excrete WEB material.

But He couldn't figure out a way to have little HUMANS come forth knowing which Gods and Goddesses really DO exist, and which are just MADE UP by people.

I will repeat my promise to join the first religion which has testable, repeatable, consistent evidence that their God or Goddess exists.

(Please note that a Thumbs Down on my answer does NOT prove that  YOUR favourite Divine Being DOES exist.)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some very good religious people happen to mind their own business. What makes you think they don't? and people have every right to do the right thing and that is to inform people of their errors and help people do what is right, what is good. If good religious people can't stop what is happening in front of them, they have every right to condemn and reject evil in their hearts and complain to no one except God. They can almost whatever it takes to help others do good and to refrain from evil.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We do, but baby murdering perverts like you constantly have to harass and destroy society, and so we will never stop fighting with you until the justice of God is established and you are finally stopped.

• We can look at the 10 Commandments for example. The 10 Commandments are not just for Christians and Jews, they are for all of humanity. So if we see atheists breaking the commandments we can step in and say "what you are doing is not right, God doesn't want you to do that".So it is actually being charitable because we are giving you wisdom of what God does and doesn't approve of. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.