painful clitoris. instead of arousal i feel pain and sometimes the pain shoot down my thighs.Can anyone think of what may be the cause?

I have been having clitoral pain for about a year now. not a day goes by that my clitoris and lower abdominal is not hurting. i have gone to doctors and OBGYN, and had a CAT scan of my pelvic area and they found nothing wrong. Doctor said nothing else can be done he said it may be due to stress and wants me to see a therapist. im not stressed, my life was great and i had no complaints, but now i am stressed and have a reduce quality of life

• MissA

Yeah this does sound like you should go see a therapist.

• maybe it's shame, maybe it's sympathy pain for a muslim woman

If you will get a Marlboro or a Winston cigarette and take 1/2 to 1 inch of the tobacco, pinch it off, tear off the paper and get a small amount of warm water, put the tobacco in it then take a finder, dip it in the water and rub the juice on your clitty, that should stop the pain as tobacco has a nerve block in it, keep doing it till it quits hurting, I bet you don't know that tobacco has been used as medicine for thousands of years. 

You've seen doctors, so you're not going to get good advice from people who haven't seen you and aren't doctors anyway.

Have you already tried aspirin or ibuprofen or acetaminophen?

How about topical analgesics?

How about wearing different clothes (looser, different material)?

How about cooler showers?