Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I want to talk to an evolutionist scientist. I Really think world is less than 6000 years old & evolution is wrong. Are there anyone here?

It is a %100 different talks. I did foretold simple things during years and it can be millions of times without any mistake.

Additionally, I did foretell some things you don't know about. Like I was waiting for a earthquake in UK before Darwin Birthday and it happened a few years ago.. I could even change how light is reflected from sun by gazing at it. AND it changed after that..

I REALLY FORETELL MOSES RIGHT DARWIN WRONG, but you can say was I always right everywhere? No. But OFTEN I WAS RIGHT. AND SOME TIMES, when I know, it is %100 right.. I CAN DO THINGS TO PROVE MYSELF, but don't do it, because I think it is sin according to Torah...

Thanks!

It is not about me, I Think G-d saying evolution is false, but want to know if I am wrong really and know about Evolution...

• Misty
    Favorite Answer

You can believe anything you want but it doesn't make it true.

Time to review your medications?

100% correct! As of 2007 every single item that the Atheists had paid to be made-up to look like their beliefs, were finished being tested by Order and they were discovered to Be FAKES!~    Most of what the Atheists had claimed as their proofs, were tested and Discovered to really be New BONES and all of them from known of animals!  Of what fossils they had, most still have blood in them! And not one tested to be more then six thousand years! 

A federal Law was passed that requires ALL Atheism removed from all the public schools in the USA!  Also ALL of the Confirmed facts, history in the Bible are Now Required to be taught in public schools!   Some states are being slow.

All With GOD also have real LOVE!

• choko_canyon

Hows your new room at the asylum, dude?

How do you explain tree rings that can accurately date things to 12,000 years ago? How do you explain Antarctic ice cores that can be accurately dated to 250,000 years ago? How do you explain 52,000 years of lake varves? If all these were created showing evidence of being older than 6000 years, what sort of malicious and deceitful god do you worship? 

EVILUTION IS NOT OF YHVH GOD AND IT HAS MADE MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE IN DARWINS SKEWED THEORY. THE EARTH MAY BE OLDER THAN WHAT WE KNOW, HOWEVER MAN HAS ONLY BEEN ON THE EARTH 6000 YEARS. THE TORAH PROVES YHVH GOD RIGHT EVERY TIME.

• choko_canyon

You don't need to post all in caps to make us all understand that you're a nut-job, Abiyah, we all knew that already.

If you want to talk to a scientist or specialist in the field of evolution, go to a college or university and ask to speak to someone in the biology department instead of coming here and spouting your ignorance while hiding behind anonymity.

• Cogito

None of that makes any sense at all.  Your English is appalling!

You don't need to talk to an evolutionist/scientist - all you have to do is go to a library and read a few books on the subject.