Really need Help! How to quit your Job when you are working with family?

I have been working for this company for 15 years! And i am the head of sales. My uncle who is my boss also is difficult to work with and very rude. I cant even have a conversation about anything. There is just so much negative vibe in the office as he yells and shouts at everyone. I feel so depressed and stressed everyday. Its even so difficult for me to get out of bed! I know he will make it very tough for me to leave as he himself and the company is also currently in a bad shape. Its a do or die situation for him but i just cant bear and take it any longer.

One of the major problems is that he is holding a **** load of my money and i really worry and stress on how he will give to me. Because this is my life savings and i stress how im going to feed my family.

We were also doing trading for the past 6 years and he has not given me my dues.. Yes its my cut and my money.. My Uncle and the company is in bad shape and he is not liquid at the moment and dosent have much funds himself.

Please i need help and advice!

• Foofa

You may have to be willing to estrange this uncle in order to get paid and get out of there. So go tell him you want your money or you'll be suing. Then make sure you've got another job already lined up for when he fires you (and you can add retaliatory termination to the lawsuit).

just give a two wks notice

• al

Have an affair with your uncle's wife, that should fix everything!

You have been posting about how unhappy you are in your job for ten years on this account.

TEN YEARS

Surely you know you are never going to get that money from your uncle?

write it all off, and start again, this time. be smarter and get your dues when they are due

you may feel bad about walking away, BUT it will benefit you SO much not being under this man any longer

Next time you make a mistake, dont spend 15 years making it

Find the radius of convergence, R, of the series.