Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

my weight is at lower side of a healthy weight limit still i have fat in my body.i am getting erection problems.could it be low testosterone?

Update:

i am gyming for 2 years now. cannot gain muscles like my friends do

Update 2:

i don't drink , i don't smoke. i eat healthy food too. 

Update 3:

24 years old. eating healthy , 15% body fat

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

See your doctor.  Tell them your symptoms.  Get a physical with blood work.  Testosterone will probably be the last thing checked after more common problems are ruled out.  Don't guess, get it checked.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Your body needs some fat reserves. If you are starving yourself, that could be the problem.

• 2 months ago

Testosterone is a hormone produced by the human body. ... a range of symptoms can occur, such as low sex drive, difficulty with erection, ... Many times, other health problems play a role in erectile difficulties. ... Increased body fat ... So men with low T, especially older men, have lower bone volume and are ...

• 2 months ago

Even if it is, that is itself a symptom of something else--i.e., what would be causing the testosterone to be low?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Weight is a subjective thing. If your BMI is high that is an indication of a problem. Maybe you should consider starting a food journal. Keep it for a month or six weeks then see a nutritionist. If you are unaware of what a food journal is it is a written record of everything you put in your body. Not only food but drinks as well including the quantities of each. This will give a competent nutritionist the information they need to determine what changes need to be made to your nutritional requirements.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.