Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 month ago

Lowest rates for the best auto insurance what insurance company are the better auto insurance companies?

Shopping for auto insurance and want the better insurance for the lowest rates. What auto companies rank the highest with lower rates? Is 21st Century a good auto Insurance company. What companies to stay away from? Thank you.

I tried The General for kicks and giggles and they wanted about $100 more than what I was already paying for my monthly full coverage with State Farm

Another factor you are not even considering, just hung up on lowest rates, but which company will be there and pay off the way you were told they would?

This site is NOT a place to get a referral for one company or the other but just suggest as you have been given.

The ones I would tell you to stay away from others would suggest as the best thing since sliced bread.  I know I pay a bit more for my insurance but the company has always been there promptly if it is my house or auto.

• Edna

There is no "best" insurance company for lowest rates. Your rate (with any company) is going to be based on your age, how long you've been a licensed driver, your driving history, where you live, how many miles you drive every day, what make & model of car  you're driving, etc.

Don't waste your time calling up different insurance companies yourself and trying to find the "best" company & the lowest rate. Call an insurance broker (an independent insurance agent who represents many different major insurance companies). The agent will search among the companies that he represents and will find the best one for you. 

Idk insurance is run through the government and is monopolized where I live so insurance rates just always suck.

There is NO "one answer fits all."  Contact a BROKER who handles many lines/companies.

Impossible to answer your question. The company that has the lowest rates for you probably won't have the lowest rates for you.

Insurance isn't as cut and dried as most people think.

Lowest depends on your age, frequently credit score, your driving history, where you live, etc.

In other words, no where near enough information.

• May

J.D. Powers or A.M. Best has ratings for insurance companies but be aware.  The "best" insurance company for one person, may be all wrong for the next person.

• Peter

Anywhere in the world? Or, somewhere specific?