Is it immature of me to ghost someone who friend zoned me?

Male 22 here. I talked to this girl a while back. She seemed interested, but then distanced herself from me without explanation. 

She contacted me months later and has since kept me at arms reach, texting me every now and then. Trying to get my attention or be my friend. 

I asked her out recently and we had a great time. But now she’s doing the same the same thing as before. It’s clear to me she is not interested in me as I am in her, and I feel naive. It’s hard to move on when she keeps contacting me. This whole situation is awkward because so much commutation is lacking in this “friendship”. 

I asked her out again and she rejected but continues to talk to me about other stuff. Also, when she tells me has plans already, it’s because she is seeing another guy. 

Is it wrong of me to not reply to her texts? Is it wrong of me to just block her and get on with my life? She can’t give me what I want (a relationships), and I can’t give her what she wants (a friendship). Seems fair? I just want I get rid of this stress.

I am sorry for my **** grammar 

• Foofa

Yeah, you should tell her why you'll no longer be her "friend" and then distance yourself.

Not sure why you're limiting yourself to just one woman to date when there are millions of them in the world.

• Kelly

You really should just leave hear alone, you're coming off as creepy AF.  Move on with life, she's not interested.

I don't see any reason to make a conscious decision to "ghost " her, but it seems you are both seeking different things, and/or are on different time frames, so there's not much reason to pursue a relationship with her. 

• Janet

If the two of you are not on the "same page", why bother?