promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

how to gain muscle 14 year  old?

I’m a 14 year old who weighs 110 pounds and is 5’6  and is pretty underweight. i want to start exercising to gain some muscle on my chest back and arms, but i can’t find any diets and routines for me.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Hope!
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay, first off, forget about special diets! Just eat a well balanced diet and you are good. Don't buy into this whole idea that you need tons of protein or expensive protein shakes - you don't.. oxen, horses, elephants are big strong animals that get only about 6% protein of their total calories - and people are no different! If you add an egg or two on workout days, to a well balanced diet, you will be getting enough protein to build muscle, and saving yourself a ton of money. And there are some that believe too much protein is hard on the kidneys.. 

For exercises - at your age you want to avoid really heavy weights.. you will want to do weights 3 times a week. And you will want to build up the weight slowly - to avoid injury.. because as soon as you are injured, that's it for awhile, so not worth pushing yourself. 

For exercises, I don't know what equipment you have available, so I am mentioning mostly non-equipment workouts.. 

1) burpees! This is one of the best all round exercises you can do - look online for how to do them

2) sit ups

3) push ups

4) if you can get some dumbbells there are workouts you can find online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apt1oC_8O3U

Youtube thumbnail

• matija6 months agoReport

thank you so much! You legit have no idea how helpful this is.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

cmon. you're just 14

• 6 months ago

Height weight body Samoan bhai se banana sikho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.