Help! My parents aren't talking to each other! What should I do?

This has been going on for about a month. They used to sleep together, but now my dad sleeps in the guest bedroom and my mom sleeps in the master bedroom. Whenever one parent comes into the room, the other parent shuts up and doesn't look at them. 

For example, my mom is talking to me about homework or something an then my dad walks in. My mom quickly finishes her sentence and then stops talking. When they do talk to my sister or me in front of the other parent, they talk sweetly, as if they have gotten a divorce and are trying to get me to chose one to live with (which is seriously what I think is happening). I secretly went on their phones and saw the last time they texted or called each other was in the beginning of November (currently writing this on December 8th), though my dad had moved to the guest bedroom before that. Also, my dad recently went on a business trip to Las Vegas, so I think maybe something happened there?When I asked my mom about this, she said, "We don't talk anymore," I asked her more, but she didn't answer.Please help! I'm really scared and stressed that they're going to get a divorce! This has been happening for a MONTH! What should I do?

nothing you can do about it but pray they start talking to each other

They need a divorce 

You should leave them to decide for themselves. There isn't much you can do. Sometimes things just don't work out. You'll have to wait and see what happens. I know it's  hard on you, but you'll be alright.