Should I visit Montreal or Portland, OR next summer for a 12 day long trip? Which one would you recommend and why?

Also no Seattle if going to Portland. Please don't include Seattle.

It is not possible to give a useful answer without knowing what your interests are and why you would visit either city.

In the summer, there are hundreds of excellent outdoor activities available near Portland.  No idea about Montreal, but I'm guessing the summer weather is uncomfortably hot.

• Foofa

Those places are different from each other to where it would really depend on what you're going for. Portland is pretty small as compared to Portland and of course culturally these places are very dissimilar.

I've been to Portland, I don't really understand what you could do there for 12 days. Montreal seems like a much better experience.

~Kate Yelkovan~

• walmeis
      1 month agoReport

Haven't you seen *Portlandia* or *Leverage* or *Grimm* or *The Librarians* or *Ghost Mine*?  These showcase Portland, though some are day-glo showcases.