Does my GF Know I cheated On Her?

My GF went out of town last week and I had this girl from tinder over and, well, let's just say my fidelity did not remain intact lol (not that it was before my GF left lmao). Nor did I use a rubber. Not that that's relevant but I've gotten a lot of high fives from my friends. The girl had a nice body too.

Anywho, my gf shouldn't know but she's been acting weird all week. Like i text her messages about how much I love her and she's my one and only and she don't respond. I just miss her and don't know why she being so distant. Need help.

You don't deserve your GF anyways. Please let her go.

You obviously don't care about her that much if you're not only screwing behind her back but you aren't even using a rubber??? Gross. You don't know the STD's this tinder chick has?! Nasty man....

Sounds like she heard or figured out what happened. Leave her alone... she deserves to have someone that doesn't cheat on her.

I hope she does find out because you obviously don’t deserve her. And she most def. don’t deserve this B.S from a loser like you who might catch H.I.V, STD, Herpes 🤢 . I hope she leaves you and that she’ll douche herself after from that dirty d*ck of yours that just might fall off one day. 

Yaaay youuuu * High Five *

• Jimmy1 month agoReport

Lol she actually just sucked my dick and then i ****** her. Looks like she didn't know after all must be on her period or something.

This ain't it chief