Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Boyfriend called another girl hot in front of me?

My boyfriend and I were at a house party and he goes on his phone, that I can easily see, and texts his friend "that blonde girl over there is bad as f*ck." His friend tells him she has a girlfriend and he says "As she should." Obviously it is okay that my boyfriend finds other girls attractive but is it a little disrespectful to say it right in front of me? 

he missing skin tights.. on you. to tease your pressure high so you act in a playful manner .. and get on him.. thats what men like. sorry i ruined your fun part.

• Linda

Guys who text about other girls where their girlfriend can easily find out aren't too smart. I am surprised he would text about that right in front of you? It is rude and strange unless he didn't know you saw it. So what did you say to him after this? Did you ask him? What did he say? If he apologizes and says he didn't mean it the way it looked, then I'd forgive him this time. Maybe he was showing off to his friend and he opened his mouth before thinking?

Yes, That was very disrespectful and inconsiderate of him.. 

• Rowan

You just need to put out more, like every three hours, before meals, after meals, with a glass of water, or you know, in a car, in a plane. 

“I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.”

― Dr. Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham

347 likesLike

“Try them, try them, and you may! Try them and you may, I say.”

― Dr. Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham

254 likesLike

“I will not eat them in a house, i will not eat them with a mouse,i will not eat them in a box i will not eat them with a fox, i will not eat them here of there i will not eat them anywhere, I do not like green eggs and ham i do not like them sam i am”

― Dr. Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham

tags: food41 likesLike

“Say!

In the dark?

Here in the dark!

Would you, could you, in the dark?”

omg no.. my boyfriend tells me that he doesn't find other girls attractive and i'm the only girl who's pretty to him. your boyfriend SHOULDN'T call other girls hot and especially not in front of you. Do yourself a favor and drop his ***. If he's gonna talk about other girls he doesn't deserve you.