Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Can men be born with female skeletons?Is it medically possible?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I heard of a genetic male who developed as a female, minus internal female organs. I suppose it's possible.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Never been a case like that, not even near!

There are sadly every year a number of Hermaphrodites born with both male and female genitalia but the skeleton is always male or female!

Whilst they are encouraged to wait until teenage to decide what sex to undergo surgery to be and remove the other organs the reality is that the mix of organs is always biased towards the sex of the skeleton! Thus a female skeleton will have slightly more female traits in the organs and male skeletons more male traits!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No. If a child is born male, he has a male skeleton.

• 2 months ago

the difference between male and female skeletons aren't even that significant. human variation is much more diverse than simply male vs. female 

if you ever taken human biology there is no studying differences between male and female skeleton, it is simply just human skeleton 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Men (humans with a Y chromosome)

can be born with a lot more female traits than just a female skeleton.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If they were, their bodies would be deformed.

• 2 months ago

The only real difference between male and female skeletons is the shape of the pelvis.

I suppose if a male were born with what could be considered a "female skeleton" he'd still be a male and barring any other "abnormalities" he could live a normal "male life", he may just have a feminine appearance around his hips.

However, I have never heard of such a case, but I would imagine it is possible.

• 2 months ago

People with gender dysphoria seem to think so. Psychology tends to agree.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A friend of mine was born intersex (what used to be called hermaphroditic). Legally, his parents were required to choose a sex, and they chose male. However, "his" bone structure is clearly female.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.