Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

What is a positive thing about the male sex?

I admire the structure/process/way some of them think. It is differently from how I think. I get emotional more quickly when I hear something but a lot of times when a man hears the same thing, his response is touching on multiple facets whereas I would have just shut down what i heard quickly. 

Not saying one way is better than the other but its just different and it keeps impressing me when I see men do that.

Physically stronger.

probably if theyre a nice person

Right. It’s not better, just different. The female and male brains, Each influenced in a positive way by different proportions of hormones, complemented one another. The Stereotypical female brain with its advantages in matters of emotionality/intuition and issues dealing with closer physical proximity, such as child rearing, for example,  made for a more nurturing parent, while the stereotypically analytical and Visio-spatially oriented male brain made for better strategizing and hunting prowess. .Or used to, until politicians like Republican Ronald Reagan were influenced by radical feminism to institutionalize no-fault divorce, based 

upon the premise that American men, including fathers, were expendable. Now a lot of us are afraid of getting involved with a lot of you. Maybe not you personally, but it’s definitely becoming a big problem in general.

My husband is definitely the more emotionally stable one out of the two of us. My moods change hourly.

I've dated men who were worse than any 13 year old girl, though ...just insanely petty in every way possible.

Not all  men can do that.  A lot of men are hair-trigger bullying morons.  Especially powerful men.  Obama, Biden, and Bill Clinton are three idiots that come to mind to demonstrate the very worst of what men can be.