Start pressure washing business?

I am thinking about starting a residential pressure washing business on my own. Is it a good idea after all expenses? I can charge $100 an hour. The pressure washer I need only cost $600 and I can finance it. Tomorrow I'm going to call and ask my insurance agent how much would it cost to insure me. Has anybody tried this and succeeded or failed?

If you can find customers willing to pay $100 an hour...good for your.  

Insurance is pricey for powerwashing, but nothing crazy.  Most of the time, this is a side business of a contractor (while repairing your siding, I noticed your deck could use a power-wash, would you like a quote).  

Otherwise, how do you get customers?  What will you do during the winter?  Or, are you in the south where you dont need to winterize pipes?

• Mark

Like anything, it depends on where you live and the market for your services.

You'll have to market.  Craigslist is free, but you get what you pay for.  You could also try paid ads on Nextdoor, Yelp, etc.  Beware of HomeAdvisor, Takl,, etc, which may change for a lead even if you don't get hired.