Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to get rid of blonde streaks naturally?

I'm a natural brunette, but there have been random blonde streaks appearing in my hair. Both my brothers are blonde, but I've always had black/brown hair. I find them really unsettling and I don't want my hair dyed. I've been staying out of the sun and washing my hair with ice cold water. Any ideas on how this is happening or how to get rid of them?

It's a very ugly shade of blonde that doesn't suit my color at all

• audrey

Women pay great amounts of money for light streaks. Why not just enjoy it?

Honestly the only way to get rid of them is by dying your hair. I had that too. I wasn't really bothered by them but I started dying my hair with those 28 wash dyes and my hair is consistent with the same colour. And the brand I use lasts a long time. Basically what you have is sunkissed hair streaks. I use l'oreal casting creme dye and it's really good. Those streaks will be gone after 28 washes and for ever because it would permantly dye those spots. I know you don't want to die but if you don't like it then it will wash out eventually.

• martin

Don't know of any natural way, but it sounds attractive to have those streaks.