so for all the grammar nazis 'n people who think my grammar is contagious, what's a good source to work on my GED online or by mail,?

I know everybody absolutely hates my grammar, so for all the grammar nazis and people who possibly think my grammar is contagious, what's a good source to work on my GED online or by mail, keep in mind I want to work on my handwriting too

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I wish grammar were contagious! I suspect you mean "outrageous". There are good GED review books- check your local library or bookstores. No one tests your handwriting, and very few jobs require much use of handwriting. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In your word-search box, type things like "grammar lessons" or "English grammar exercises" and go ahead and learn things.

• PR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your grammar looks O.K. You also use commas in the appropriate places. Read successful or well-known authors to see their use of the language. You can also look up how to gain your GED online, by researching it: GED online. You might also contact your local school system to seek their guidance in this matter.

• 1 month ago

Kahn Academy - they also have math and other subjects.

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/grammar

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know what a GED is, but are you taking the test or a course online? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.