Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why am I so sad?

I know that I'm the only one who is in control of my happiness. But I've been overwhelmingly sad, and this isnt something new. I've always hid my sadnesss from everyone, I couldn't tell people how I really feel. Every time someone asks if im good, I lie and say yes. But deep down ik I'm hurting. Some times I go out with my friedns and have a good time, but around so many people I still feel as though I'm alone. I've been having so many sleepless nights, and the night when I actually get sleep is probably because ive cried sleep, I'm just tired of feeling depressed, I want to feel happy, im honestly trying, but nothing seems to work. 

• justin

send me a mesage my insta is camaro codybattery my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. I am not a poster so don't worry if i have nothing up. it is too complicated for me. I am here to be supportive and if ur struggling with faith I have a strong connectionto god and ask him my questions personally and the answers i recieve are usually more comforting than the copy pasted ones i hear at church. I can help u understand if u need it. my method of support involves hugs and adorableness sometimes so if ur not cool with that tell me and il try to adjust to ur needs.

Maybe you’re suffering from depression and need to take Prozac. Speaking of Prozac, watch Prozac nation. Seeing Christina ricci fully naked with her full Bush makes me happy.