Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why am I so sad?

I know that I'm the only one who is in control of my happiness. But I've been overwhelmingly sad, and this isnt something new. I've always hid my sadnesss from everyone, I couldn't tell people how I really feel. Every time someone asks if im good, I lie and say yes. But deep down ik I'm hurting. Some times I go out with my friedns and have a good time, but around so many people I still feel as though I'm alone. I've been having so many sleepless nights, and the night when I actually get sleep is probably because ive cried sleep, I'm just tired of feeling depressed, I want to feel happy, im honestly trying, but nothing seems to work. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • justin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

send me a mesage my insta is camaro codybattery my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. I am not a poster so don't worry if i have nothing up. it is too complicated for me. I am here to be supportive and if ur struggling with faith I have a strong connectionto god and ask him my questions personally and the answers i recieve are usually more comforting than the copy pasted ones i hear at church. I can help u understand if u need it. my method of support involves hugs and adorableness sometimes so if ur not cool with that tell me and il try to adjust to ur needs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Maybe you’re suffering from depression and need to take Prozac. Speaking of Prozac, watch Prozac nation. Seeing Christina ricci fully naked with her full Bush makes me happy. 

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.