Can reoccurring dreams possibly mean anything especially of you've been having them for over 4 1/2 years?

A guy I grew up w/ on my street constantly comes in my dreams more than enough & we're always together as in a couple. He told me in real life when I was 6 and he was 8 that he was gonna marry me one day. We've nvr dated. I'm divorced now and he couldn't stand my bf who I later married & told me he wasnt for me (he knew something I didn't).we grew up like cousins, parents very close and his big sis and my big bro were a yr apart in age. He moved away after 9/11 when we were in high school when his dad died of a heart attack. He's moved back and owns his parents home in our old neighborhood. He's so shy around me now that we're adults. He's not dating anyone and neither am I. My cousin thinks & has been thinking for yrs he & I are supposed to be together. He finally acknowledges my 3 yr old by mt ex husband now and he nvr did while I was married. He told me he was trying to protect me from my ex who was my bf at the time bc something about him wasn't right. He was so right and I wish I would've listened. Is he still single for a reason? We talk every now & then & I don't live too far from the old neighborhood I grew up in where he still lives. I know my parents, bro, aunts n uncles n cousins would all approve of him because they remember him (and his fam) from the past 30 something yrs. I am attracted to him. Ever since my bro told me he had a dream that he was under murky water while his friend was missing in real life only to be found dead under murky water makes me wonder.

Naahhh... dad had a recurring dream for over 70 years.

He died peacefully in his sleep from old age at 95.

~

It just shows that you're interested in him, but you already knew that. Find opportunities to find out what he's like.

No, dreams cannot mean anything.

They don't mean anything.

I had a recurring dream involving paid content in an MMO I play becoming free.