Someone please solve these English questions. Best answer gets reward.?

Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers. Some of the sentences below contain faulty modifiers. Some are correct. Label each sentence as either C for correct or FM as containing a faulty modifier. 

_____61. I found a ten-dollar bill walking across campus. 

_____62. Hearing a loud noise, we all looked out the window. 

_____63. I saw a plane looking through the window in the dentist's office.

_____64. After seeing that shark movie, fish didn't sound good anymore. 

_____65. To design an effective advertisement, the product must be clear. 

_____66. Crying once an hour, the new parents tried to pacify the baby.

Identify the punctuation and capitalization of these sentences as either correct [C] or incorrect [I].

_____67. I asked my math teacher if she looks forward to school holidays as much as we do. 

_____68. "How old are you the cashier at the supermarket asked."

_____69. "Got Milk" is a very successful ad campaign that has been going on for years

_____70. may I see your student identification? the ticket seller asked.

_____71.Have you seen the most recent film version of Robin Hood.

_____72. When the teacher asked, "Does anyone have any questions" I should have raised my hand.

_____73. Final exams begin next week I already see students studying for them.

_____74. to kill a mockingbird is a novel by harper lee; i read the book and saw the movie. 

_____75. Did you think this final examination was hard.

Favorite Answer

61. FM. Should be: I found a ten-dollar bill when I was walking across campus.

62. FM. Should be: We all looked out (of) the window when we heard a loud noise.

63. FM. Should be: I looked through the window in the dentist's office, and I saw a plane.

64. FM. Should be: Fish didn't (sound? or taste?) good anymore, after seeing that shark movie.

65. FM. Should be: The product must be clear if an advertisement is to be effective.

66. FM. Should be: The new parents tried to pacify the baby, which was crying once an hour.

67. [C].

68. [I]. Should be: "How old are you?", the cashier at the supermarket asked.

69. [C].

70. [I]. Should be: "May I see your student identification?", the ticket seller asked.

71. [I]. Should be: Have you seen the most recent film version of "Robin Hood"?

72. [I]. Should be: When the teacher asked, "Does anyone have any questions?", I should have raised my hand.

73. [I]. Should be: Final exams begin next week. I already see students studying for them.

74. [I]. Should be: "To Kill a Mockingbird" is a novel by Harper Lee. I read the book and saw the movie.

75. [I]. Should be: Did you think this final examination was hard?