Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Do you think Angel Garza will beat Lio Rush for the Cruiserweight Title?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Candle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I kind of hope not.  I do prefer Garza to Rush, and think he has a strong mixture of personality and talent that the Cruiserweight division has severely lacked in since it's reintroduction into the WWE, but at the same time I don't think it's a great idea to take the belt off of Rush so early.  As of tomorrow, he will have held the belt for two months, which puts him around the average run time for the Cruiserweight Championship.  For a title that represents a brand and a stand alone division, that isn't necessarily good.  What's more unsettling is the fact that once you lose that title, unless you're Neville or Enzo Amore, history's shown that they're not all that in a hurry to put it back on you, meaning Rush would be without anything to do if the title's not retained.  He kind of needs a little while longer with this belt because his return has been spent re-establishing him in this division that he left to ultimately be hype man for Bobby Lashley.  Hopefully he leaves behind a good reign that will allow him to stay in the picture in the future, otherwise he's as dead in the water as former champions.  If that pattern continues, you're just stuck with a shallow division of former champions, rendering the title kind of pointless.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

i hope so so i going to say yes

• 1 month ago

only time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Garza will win .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.