Ana asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

When do I start working at whataburger I already took my 1st interview but they never called me ?

Call them and ask to speak to a manager. Tell the manager that you are just calling to check on the status of your application and interview. It shows that you are excited and willing to put a good effort into their business. 

• Judy

If they didn't call, they aren't going to hire you, so you don't. Look somewhere else, and good luck.

• Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; >>>but in works they deny him,<<< being abominable, and disobedient, >>>and unto every good work reprobate<<<.

Jer 6:30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

They decided they don't want you.

Sounds like you didn't get the job

• Misty

Did they tell you that you got the job? If not, call back and ask to speak to whomever you interviewed with and tell them you are really excited you had your first interview and would love to work there. That shows enthusiasm on your part. If you did get hired, then call back and ask what is the next step in the hiring process. Either of the above is fine.

• Linda
      1 month agoReport

This is helpful advice!

You haven't been hired until they call you and tell you that you have.

I work there now. They never called me back so I went back in and asked when I start and they gave me a schedule and they just forgot to call me back. Same thing happened to my buddy. Best of luck let me know what happens! 

• Linda
      1 month agoReport

This is also helpful 

• Bob

Here is how it works: if they don't call to tell you when you start working it means you did not get the job.

• Kyle

if they don't offer you a job and give you a start date, you didn't get the job.  keep looking elsewhere.  now's the time to apply to places during the holiday season.