Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I regret getting pregnant by him and extremely bitter and angry and  don't know what to do?

He's 25 and I'm 35. We were friends for 4 years before our relationship. By the way he begged for the relationship and for me to keep the baby that I was going to abort. Im too far along now for an abortion sadly and I'm not giving the baby up for adoption. Now I'm filled with regrets because I've been abused physically and verbally by him not to mention he talks to other women behind my back. And it just makes me feel like I should've never got into a relationship with him and should've killed the baby early on. I'm so bitter and angry. 

Favorite Answer

Killing the baby wouldn't have made you feel better. No matter how awful he is, it's not the baby's fault. If he's physically abusive, have him arrested ASAP. You may not think so now, but you're going to love that child, even if his/her father is the scum of the earth.

• Jason

When your child may be around 10 months old when he/she starts to react to you and smile at you making you his/ her favourite person, you would realize how foolish the idea of abortion would have been

Suppose you decided to have kids later on in your life and that child begins to behave as I mentioned above, you will regret your MISTAKE OF ABORTION which has happen earlier in your life and that regret won't go, believe me!

Don't do a thing which you will have to regret at a later stage in your life, your hardships now will ultimately end with time

I hope you would think twice!

Suck it up Snowflake.  Hopefully your future decisions will be better ones.

• edward

There are docs out there that’ll induce labour and the baby dies of failure to thrive. It’s not the right thing to do ethically but some doctors will do if for the right price

You made a lot of poor choices...........

You should have thought about it before you open your legs...

You know, I felt sorry for you, almost believed that this was a real situation, until you added the part about killing the baby (your words, not mine).   Who in the hell writes something like that?  A woman in chaos DOES NOT ever address something as serious as an abortion by saying that.  Its one thing to come on here with a legitimate sad situation, its a whole other deal when you are trolling about it.  Get some mental help.