Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 month ago

Pokémon TCG Collectors - What is the best way to start a Pokémon TCG Collection?

YEARS ago, when I was younger, I used to collect the cards, but it’s been a long time since I stopped and I no longer have my old cards. I continued playing the games and watching the anime. I’m a huge fan of the series. I want to start collecting again, and my understanding is that people organize their cards into their respective sets, and oh my god there are so many sets I don’t even know where to start. Common sense tells me I’m not going to collect all of them at once, especially the older sets, but I do want to eventually try and reach back for those older cards. So my question is, where do I start? Let’s say I organize these by sets, which sets should I begin with and what do I do with all of the other cards I happen upon that aren’t from a set I’m currently trying to complete? Another thing I don’t understand, there are the regular/common cards, reverse hollows, hollows, and full arts... GX? Rares? Is there one of these of each card? Someone said something about a “reverse set” or something... I just need some sound advice on how to start this back up, because it’s been a long time and I don’t know anything about the cards anymore. Thank you in advance.

sdfsdfdsfdsfsfsdsdfdsfsdf

Go to a store, buy some of that gay pokemon crap, if you must.