Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

AEW better than WWE? Agree??

no sir wwe better by far

As for overall polish on the product. AEW needs and has time to grow but they are getting better (slowly) with each new weekly Dynamite.

No comparison between AEW and the WWE … While both promotions have their fanbase and have the ability to sell out every show and PPV, the WWE has the polished product and a ton of merchandise for sale.

I doubt AEW is going down anytime soon … They will be around for awhile (I hope) if they can add more talent to their roster.  Right now, the AEW roster seems small and aside from Jon Moxley, it seems like everyone in AEW is in a faction.  I wonder how many single wrestlers AEW has who are not affiliated with a faction.  But … the Faction ideas/storylines will either be entertaining or it will be the downfall of the reputations of the wrestlers who were in the factions.

Both promotions are too different and AEW is too young to make a judgement on which promotion is better.  Personally, I watch AEW on Wednesday nights and channel flip between commercials.  The WWE Monday and Friday shows get my undivided attention.

As for myself, I enjoy AEW better on Wednesday nights because they come across different from the competition.  I wish they would show Awesome Kong in more "live" TV action than snipping/shaving hair.

Both are good companies....and it seems like you're trying to steer the question into making me agree with you.

It didn't work, but nice try. 

Never no matter what anybody say.

yes i do fresh matches no pg bull crap

From an entertainment and storytelling perspective where promos are better, storylines are followed up on, and the reason for matches happening making sense? Yeah.  To be determined on some of those things, but mostly yeah. I admire their willingness to let wrestlers sink or swim on the microphone, especially since it's resulted in a majority of them swimming circles around WWE's roster on the stick.  It's only been like a month and a half with storytelling, but so far it's been pretty solid, and again they explain why matches are happening.

Now...

If we're talking about from an in-ring perspective, then I'd humbly disagree.  Don't get me wrong, there are some talented wrestlers in AEW who have shown their worth and potential as future stars inside and out of the ring, along with some established names like Cody, PAC, Omega, and Jericho who deliver consistently, but overall there's a strong need for match pacing, and for some there are growing pains with in-ring chemistry with others.  I mean, some of the wrestlers are straight up worse than what the WWE has to offer, especially in the women's division.  The good news is that there's room to grow, and time to do it for a lot of the bright eyed and bushy tailed talents on the roster, but even then there's a giant leap in talent discrepancy between the main event and the midcard, which despite how it books some of their talents/divisions/shows, it's a problem that WWE simply doesn't have.

Do I prefer AEW? Yeah, to everything but the very show it's up against every week.  Luckily we live in an age where you don't have to choose one over the other.

Yes, AEW is better than WWE's developmental show, NXT.  The Main Roster, not so much.  

I agree with you............................

WWE is disgusting. They make their female wrestlers get implants and dress like prostitutes.

not a question.