if I wanted to move to another country and I disagreed with the violations it'll all my country I'm coming from put on me,..?

would I be able to appeal their decision not to let me in on their standard some way or another, seems like America has standardized everybody's standards of living all over the globe America is a superpower, I'm beginning to see it as a corrupt superpower, accordingly to my research I can't enter Australia if I've been locked up are incarcerated for more than 6 months what if I had charges that were felonies, based solely on stigmas or unpopular opinions? or caused by that? ps. Trump's telling everybody to leave you left a mark that won't wash off on our country, first I get drugged out to the country buy Confederate rebels and family members who believe in such things while Obama was still president and now Trump for me to be cursed in the city and in the field like Deuteronomy 28 in the Bible,,what would certain countries considered refugee status would I be able to be a refugee from the United States?

OK Google Android keyboard speech to text processor messed up the title on that, I wish Yahoo answers would like to change that, but there ain't no button for that now going to be attacked by ((grammar Nazis) urban dictionary term)

what I meant to put on the title was, can I ask for on appeal on criminal charges from my home country to enter a new country?

• Foofa

The very reason there's so much controversy over asylum seekers from some Central American nations is because (unlike places like Syria) there are corners of these countries that are safe. The US is so large and ideological diverse that you as a US citizen suffering the slings and arrows of "Confederate rebels" would generally be told to just move north of the Mason-Dixon Line. So no, no US ally is going to give you asylum. But Cuba, Venezuela, Iran or North Korea might.

• Maxi

The only country that the US controls is the US, Austrialia have their own laws/rules/regulations and can choose for themselves who they wish to allow into their own country, the US has zero to do with that, same as any other country....... and the majority of countries laws make travel difficult to imposible for anyone who is a criminal of another nationality to travel there.... the ONLY country as an criminal American you can be sure of being allowed in is America

First, NO way any US citizen can be adjudicated a refugee by UNHCR, or apply for asylum anywhere as US is designated a "safe" country & listed as a refugee resettlement country.

The rest of your post is simply so garbled it hardly makes any sense. But NO country wants any other country's criminals. Criminal records of any type are an absolute bar to immigration, and usually to any type of visa, even temporary visa for practically every country on the planet. You need to have something to offer a country before they might consider you.

Nope - countries respect the laws and process of other countries on the whole; so Australia won't exonerate you for committing illegal acts in the US.

(There are some exceptions - for example being homosexual is illegal in some countries, but not others; this can be cause for asylum in Western countries)