Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

What do you think about Sin Cara (Hunico) being released?

The Sin Cara character pretty much killed Hunico's career all because WWE put so much press in signing Carístico [Original Sin Cara] whose never met a match he didn't botch.  The gimmick should've been retired and Hunico should've been pushed to the moon, instead he spent 6+ years being the modern day Brooklyn Brawler.

Favorite Answer

The first Sin Cara was a complete failure. I don’t see why they thought giving that gimmick to someone else would be a good idea. I think it’s good that Hunico was released. I don’t see why they would choose to employ someone they have no intention to use. Waste of time and money. 

Hunico was the fake Sin Cara. Right? 

Can't argue about Sin Cara, he never impressed me nor has Rey Mysterio when he was in Lucha Libre (El Rey Network) or in the WWE.  Time for Mysterio to retire.

Nothing. Mid card talent who wants to go to AEW...... nothing different than Shawn Spears formerly Tye Dillinger moving companies nothing major like Moxley /Ambrose 

Good riddance I hate the character was a poor man's Rey Mysterio

I didn't know he was still in the company.  

I am happy for Hunico.  The Sin Cara gimmick was a dismal failure.  He deserved so much better.  I hope he finds success elsewhere.

• succor

Everybody wins.

He wanted out, WWE saves his salary, other guys will get given his opportunity.

It's all good.

I think he should go to NXT UK. He could win the belt there 

Before that he was acting like a chollo in a tag team no one cared about.  I'm not dissing the man's abilities, but becoming Sin Cara was a lateral move.

I don't think they killed his career.  He still has a following in Mexico to bank off of as Incognito.  Mexico really doesn't care about how the U.S. books someone, which is why the original Sin Cara had somewhere to go after his departure from WWE.