Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

is it true what i hear that Watchtower Society control their Jehovah's Witnesses's brains?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They certainly manipulate their members. JWs are highly pressured to proselytize and study and not question the cults hierarchy. Couple that with the fact that they are not overly slow in punishing members that step out of line and this is a recipe for stress and mental unhealthiness.

• 3 months agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

No! GOD gives us all free wil we make our own choices

• 3 months ago

JW have free will. By the way everyone who says we are a cult look up the word cult. And even if we are a cult our leader is Jehovah God.

• 3 months ago

Nope.  I control my own brain.  Most thinking people control their own brain.  Even children control their own brain.  I controlled my brain to answer this question.  Did you notice?  I cited not one scripture, not one piece of JW literature.  

"You hear all sorts of things."  That's a line I got from a movie.  The movie doesn't control my brain.

Bye.

Hannah J Paul

• 3 months agoReport

Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No one controls anyone else, everyone has freewill. Jehovah's Witnesses are taught from the Holy Scriptures thus taught by God. Jehovah's Witnesses love God so they obey the Holy Scriptures.

• 3 months agoReport

• BJ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

No it's not a cult.

Yes it was my choice.

No I don't find it restrictive.

I'm the happiest I've ever been as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• 3 months agoReport

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, that is what all religion does. 

• 3 months agoReport

• 3 months ago

yes there is mind control in cults...CHOOSE MAINSTREAM TRINITY CHURCHES...I AM A CULT SURVIVOR...UGH...GLAD TO BE METHODIST.

• 3 months agoReport

• 3 months ago

They control their actions. Also, they pressure members to believe particular things.

• 3 months agoReport

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It's actually so bad there are self-help groups for former Jehovah's Witnesses.

• ...Show all comments
    • 3 months agoReport

• Brian
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What brains????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.