Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How soon do you tell a guy you are dating that you don't believe in sex before marriage?

I am afraid to date for fear men will want sex at some point and that they may try to physically force it or outright reject me upon hearing that I am not interested.

Signed,

A Virgin

Favorite Answer

As early as possible , so if he is only after sex , no need to get involved any deeper

If a guy likes you, he's going to wait for sex. If he's more interested in sex than you, well, he's not for you (or any girl with common sense)

And i wouldn't just blurt out that you're waiting for marriage for a while. I just wouldn't.

Usually, you tell him before you start dating so if he really likes you, he'll still date you and respect you. 

• Piero

Don't beat around the bush. Don't try to sound PC, or "cool". Why not just be truthful and say it!! "I'm better than you, you will never be good enough to deserve me, and when I'm done playing with you, I'm gonna dump you."

• Alan H

Wait until they ask.

There are those who will appreciate your position