Solutions for natural under eye circles?

To put it simply...I’ve had these my entire life. No amount of sleep, diet, or water intake seems to work. Even when I put concealer on you can still still them. People ask me all the time if I’m sick or if I get enough sleep. I’m so insecure about them that I’ve considered getting Botox because my under-eye skin is so thin you can see the veins. Are there any creams or medical procedures that I can do to get rid of these? 

Under eye fillers not botox OR use orange correcter or peach corrector (whichever your skin tone is) underneath your concealer. Google corrector for your under eyes.

Better sleepppppooo

I have it since i was 14. The thing that helped me most is always use a good moisturizer in this area before sleep.

Try to use an orange concealer (red lipstick work well) before applying the usual concealer. It eliminates that "shadow" that remains when we only use the skin tone concealer.