With Democrats promising more impeachment’s in the future will we need to vote the entire party out of power to get a working a Democracy?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Just because Trump is goinandg to be impeached does NOT mean the Senate will convict him. That requires 67 or more Senators, not 51. That means Trump MIGHT be reelected.

I haven't heard any Democrat PROMISE there will be more impeachments. Barr should be impeached, but if Trump is NOT reelected, he will not be attorney general. McConnell should be impeached, or resign, but he might NOT be reelected.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I am in favor of voting all Democrats out of office to save our representative republic.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"...Dems promising more impeachments in the future...."

I'm betting that, outside of "Rush Story Hour", or "Because Sean Says So", you can't come up with a real source for your claim.

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

When was that promised?  That would only occur if another President commits an impeachable offense.  Again, I ask when was that promised?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

As long as the Lefties hold no majority they are impotent to abuse their power .

That said , I would have no objection to every Democrat being stripped of political authority .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.