Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are americans against public healthcare also against public education?

No. We oppose health care and health insurance run by the government. Democrats and public teachers unions have a strangle hold on public education. That won't change.

Who knows? Ask all americans

Speaking for myself:  I’m happy I had the option to attend a private college.   I do not think all education should be publicly provided at taxpayer expense, which is also how I feel about healthcare.   I have a good insurance plan from a private insurer.   People should not have to give that up.   

Fortunately Obamacare extended healthcare benefits to all the uninsured so we don’t have to worry about healthcare any more.

Right?

• Sam

The least educated ones are.

Yes.  And they're willing to let the ecosystem die before letting you work less.

I have no problem with public healthcare being available for the citizens that need it.

I *do* have a problem with an ineffective Socialist system being forced on all citizens.

If the cost vs. quality of public education is any indication of what the cost vs. quality of public health care would be ,,,,,,,, we should all be very scared . 

Yes, capitalists are against the common good

For the most part, yes. Main reason: when people get educated they come to know that public healthcare is a good thing, and also are more likely to vote Democrat. They learn how to do independent research so they find stuff out.