Does my crush like me back though he has a girlfriend?

Actually, I’m a bi, and my crush knew it and he also knew that I like him. But the problem is, he has a girlfriend, I know.. it’s an evil of me to flirt him, but I think he likes me back. We always hang out like every day, and we also chat everyday.. I always invite him and he always accept my invitation. I don’t know, he seems to be hard to read and I don’t wanna assume too. So, what you think? Does my crush likes me? Or is it that were just really friends. Pls, help me. I badly wanna move on from this situation. Thank you in advance!

• tony

Being a homewrecker and destroying the relationship for your own interests is certainly no way to go.. By that, I mean try to free yourself for another crush and I don't mean forcefully find someone to like, but be open to someone new and let go of your old crush. There you have it ladies!

Iui Thanks so so many uy