Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality ยท 1 month ago

We are in love with each other. One of us i Muslim, the other is Christian, why cant we marry? We are belivers. We both believe in God?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You CAN marry.....it's not illegal.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lรดn
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Not all Muslims want to kill Christians...thank God....ISIS and Taliban are very much in the minority. Most Christians, Jews and Muslims can get along together.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Islam allows marriage between Muslims and Christians.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lรดn
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Well, if you're a Muslim woman and you want to marry a Christian man you'd have to have a Christian wedding.

• 1 month ago

No one can stop you. ย But BEFORE the wedding you should work out the details -- the effect it would have on both your families, the wedding venue, how the children would be raised -- assuming you want them, etc.

• ...Show all comments
    • Chi girl
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There's a saying among educators: ย feed them what they eat, i.e. talk in terms they understand. The logistics are often more effective than concepts. ย ; ย )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

IT WONT WORK OUT cuz Islam worships a fake moon god...THE CHRISTIAN WORSHIPS THE TRUE GOD YAHWEH OF THE BIBLE...WHEN CHILDREN COME ALONG THEY NEED SUNDAY SCHOOL and the muslim would not be willing so find A CHRISTIAN..

• Mack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can marry....

• 1 month ago

In this case the bible God Yahweh told the Jews not to marry but in the twelve tribes of Israel. I wouldn't recommend it this is where it is forbidden. Even though it is said in the bible that a man should leave his parents and be joined to his wife. Think about it.

• 1 month ago

I guess it depends on where you live, and how her family thinks.

• 1 month ago

You can - You only need a little Jesus and Muhammad hugging on the wedding cake .

• Ya can. Despicable religions, both. With an even more despicable god concept. Have fun!

Source(s): Admittedly angry right now, due to a certain homophobic piece of sh*t comment, from a certain Muslim piece of sh*t on here. That I tried to answer. But then the whole question was deleted.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Pyrus
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

... oh, I just read the source. Do you want talk about it? :) As in, what happened exactly.ย 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.