Will I end up rasing my baby alone?

My boyfriend/baby's father has been with me for a few months and I'm starting to not trust him anymore. First he talked bad about his other baby's mom, then the next he's at her house holding their kid while I'm at home video chatting from HER home, PREGNANT! Now he's walking around depressed and when he's depressed he leaves. I'm almost 23 Years old and I've never done this before with no man. I really do want to leave him alone because he also has a gambling habit, talks bad about his ex and she screenshot a text of him saying that I'm not his Girl, he made a mistake getting me pregnant I'm just a ***** he's *******. Smh I feel so dumb

• Jerry

The only positive thing about this guy is that the has ANOTHER GF...KICK HIS A$$ OUT! Raising a baby on your own is a better deal than living with an irresponsible jerk.

• Foofa

He's not going to be around if that's your question. But if you give the baby up to someone capable of raising it you won't be stuck in that endless cycle of generational poverty that creates traumatized adults out of children born into such tenuous circumstances.

• Helen

I feel so much better about my own life choices.

Lastly, I was doing things for their kid too. And she doesn't even know my name.