Hypocrisy question: Is logic universal personal or neither?....give reasons plz if possibel, no need for any rhetoric,...cheers?

Update:

^^Possible

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well, there are personal situations where it is logical for one person to do something while it is illogical for another to do the same thing.

For example, it is rational for a wanted criminal to try to evade police and resist arrest when pulled over for routine traffic stop, but it would be illogical for a law-abiding person to do the same.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You win the award for least coherent question of the hour.

• Logic applies to both the universe and the individual. Honest debate based on logic clarifies facts.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, not entirely sure what you're asking, but if you just mean the trait of being logical... it just depends on the person. Some people are more skilled at logical thinking than others. Like many human mental traits and strengths it varies; some have it, some don't, and you probably can't really change it.

• ...Show all comments
    • the point was i'm asking the questions, you do not need to know why i am asking the question, just as you don't need to know which side i am on or visa versa,, reason being you get less, bias answers that way or more logical answers.....ok i'm done  lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Philosophically speaking, logic is universal, but liars rule the internet.

• Dixie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Thank you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.