Odds that my girlfriend is pregnant?

I realize no one can give solid number on this and nothing is ever for certain, but I m just hoping for some reassurance. It s been about a week since my gf s last period. I made a mistake and at first put the condom on inside out for a few seconds, then I reversed it. We had sex for a short while but I DID NOT ejaculate at any time before or after this. I m just worred that there might have been a tiny amount of precum on the other side of the condom. I really didn t feel any, but to be safe, she took Plan B within 8 hours. What do you think? Should we be ok? Thanks for your input.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How in the name of heaven did you put a condom on inside out???

• Login to reply the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

She has a better chance of hitting the lotto than being pregnant.

• 2 months ago

Why are all these girls taking Plan B for no apparent reason? It's not safe to use as a regular means of birth control. It's not that great for our bodies.

Maybe she could see a doc about getting on birth control pills or some other type of birth control instead of wrecking herself with Plan B

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Only a few years ago, Plan B WAS available by prescription only. Then, it dawned on women's rights groups that, by the time a woman got in to see a doctor and obtained a prescription, it would be too late to take Plan B and have it do any good. So, they started selling it OTC.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're fine.  Doesn't anybody like to come any more?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Did you flunk sex ed??

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The chances aren't high but they aren't zero.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.