Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

My gf left me bc I wasn’t treating her right. She gave me another chance, I blew it again. What do I do now?

Facing a serious dilemma. Please no sarcastic rude answers.

We’re young, she is 19 and I’m 24. She’s a sophomore in college and I’m in grad school. So we are in 2 different places in life which I know could cause friction, but nonetheless. There are often times when my mind just wanders and I don’t pay her any attention, she caught me commenting on another woman’s photo on social media and then more transpired between us, 99% of the time because of me. I don’t blame her for leaving me, but she came back. And then I blew it again because I feel like I can’t give her what she needs but I want to. I don’t want her to be with someone else. What should I do at this point?

• Judith

Maybe you need to start thinking before you speak.  Sounds like you aren't very considerate of other people's feelings.  It can't just be her.

Then again - clearly the two of you aren't meant to be together.  Hopefully one day you will meet someone and the two of you will feel the same for each other.  Isn't that what dating is all about?  Playing the field, figuring out what it is you want and what the other person wants and being right for each other.  Don't waste time on a relationship which isn't going anywhere.  Move on.  Life is short.  If you want a serious relationship, if you want marriage and a family then keep looking until you find the right person for you - and you be the right person for them.

Ask your mommy.

Don't do the same thing with your next GF.  This one is gone.