What would you think if you saw AOC wearing this?

Favorite Answer

She would never wear that. She's a socialist piece of trash that hates America

As I would only see her in photographs I would assume that it was photo shopped.

Stupid repeating troll. REPORT.

As someone from one of those first 13 I really despise that flag being bastardized for stupid political BS by those on the right. It is disrespectful. That flag belongs to these first 13, it does not belong to every other damn person not from them who wants to use it as some agenda.

Rush Limbaugh is not from one of those states so his use of it for his ideological agenda is insulting. AOC however was born in NY so her wearing that flag is no problem, though I'm sure Limbaugh's message on it that is too small to read is BS.

If he wants to use that flag then he aught to be supporting going back to the first 13 and terminating the rest.

Stop bastardizing our flag that belongs to the history of a large part of the east coast, not the rest of you who aren't over here.

she wouldnt wear that , she fvcking hates America