why do republicans want to do away with democracy and let small uneducated farmers decide who is president and educated non white cities?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sweetheart, I'm no farmer. I've got a Master's Degree that I earned with a 4.0. I'm a member of my profession's international honor society. There aren't a half million of us in the US. You're just another racist.

• Login to reply the answers
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You really hate America. You really despise our republic. You can't stand that a presidential candidate must have broad appeal across states, not merely urban areas.

America would have never come into existence without supporting states rights and states representation.  The remaining colonies were not going to be dominated by the populous states of VA, PA, NY, and MA.  It was never going to happen, fool.

Grow up.

• Indigo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look how often Midwest white republican sorts talk as if they're the only America that matters. They're self centered. I feel bad for the Dem/liberal folks in those places who don't view things that way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Republicans don’t want to do away with democracy.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You watch any video on Youtube of TRUMP supporters....... and you would argue for forced sterilization so these people can't breed. 

• 1 month ago

find honkey and get him to read the constitution to ya,...retard

Check out Weasel's facebook page,..LOL he is a vet because he bought some patches are an Army/Navy surplus store,...LMAO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.