I have a really bad friend. What do I do?

My friend has stole things from me, he's salty, annoying, never accepts failiure, obsessed with money, he has 2 siblings that I hang out with too and his idea of sharing me is getting me all to himself (his siblings get nothing). I wanna stay friends with his siblings but not with him, every time I try to do anything remotely without him, I'm stopped by either him crying like a little baby, or my parents. He some other friends, but they're not really not his friends, because they barely see him, and they try to avoid him. WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!

Well, anyone who steals from you is not a true friend to begin with. Why did you even stay with him when he did that? At least I hope he offered you a sincere apology for it, and hopefully never did it again at the very least!

When he wants you all to himself, maybe he's just needy because he's scared of losing you or something? I've been like that in the past, but eventually learned to give space and respect boundaries. Maybe you should have this out with him and learn the truth for yourself. But of course the whole thing is your decision at the end of the day. Good luck.

Sounds like you have a lousy way of choosing your friends. I'm afraid that some friends are just like that and will not alter their ways however you try to help them, and there comes a time when you just have to leave them to continue in there own disreptuble way. Yes, I know its sad, but that reality.

You dont want to be friends with him anymore, so dont be. Tell him. Tell him that you dont want to be friends anymore because hes being a baby everytime you want to hang out with different people. That you want a group of friends and not just him. 

• Helen

You start making healthy decisions for yourself and cut him off. Stop letting him guilt and manipulate you into putting up with his behaviour.