Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What if the Germans had captured Moscow?

• jimmy
    Favorite Answer

If Germany would have taken Russia and the UK, no one would have stopped them from being the world super power. They would have had the atom bomb before the allies.

In hindsight, the Nazis should've just sat back and invested all their resources into developing the atomic bomb.

Rather than persecuting the Jews they could've used their intellectual elite to their advantage. They could've won the war in less than a month without spilling one drop of German blood on a battlefield.

Moscow is near enough there is a mass east where the Soviets fell back to , its a massive country it was never going to be beaten and held or will be the Germans were probably the best modern army by far the USA never faced the 6th army learn or repeat is the game , I do not need advice it's my opinion if you dont like it dont read it 

I doubt there would have been anything left but piles of rubble. Then there would have been a years long guerilla war fought by the Soviets.  I don't think they would give up easily. 

Source(s): Mustached gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond