Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

America needs a dictatorship. Jail liberals. Deport illegals. Close the borders. It wont be possible unless Trump assumes all control?

The only way nazi germany could become a succesful country was for hitler to become a dictator. This is the only way we can get rid of those who want to destroy America through mass migration. Otherwise we are just wasting time, and America will be lost to illegals anyways sometime in the future.

America needs mass migration. Without it, America's ability to produce its own food would be lost due to lack of farm workers.

• Sam

America does't need a dictator and your boy will be in prison when this is over.

I agree with you 100% dont listen to snarky liberals that hate whites. 

• Lolly

I did Nazi that coming.

So, your solution is to completely destroy everything this country is based on and hold dear to try to save the country?

• humpty

On behalf of my father and uncles, who fought and bled for freedom against the nazis, I defecate on your treason.

• Sam

So you think Nazi Germany was successful?  That's interesting.