my half sisters dad and I are close and I really want him sexually and I m spending a few days with him alone how do I get him to **** me?

• Joanne
    Favorite Answer

That's hot, and it should be easy.  Use your imagination.  Maybe ask him to watch something on Netflix with you in the evening, say that you're cold, and ask to cuddle with him under a blanket on the couch.

Source(s): Me

Flirt with him and drop some hints that are direct and to the point. If he wants the same thing, he will know what to do.

• Iambi

Well how old are you? If underage it could be a problem for him. If not so many options to seduce him! The ones below are good. Just wear no panties or bras around him and touch him! Be careful  tho once he gets going you may not be able to stop him. So be careful what you ask for!

• Iambi
      3 weeks agoReport

So how is it working out? Love to hear what you have done so far and his reactions!

Trolls just walk out without clothing on and let nature take its course.

• kacey4 weeks agoReport

okay that's easy!