Boyfriend's weird fetishes...?

my boyfriend and I've been together for 2 years well recently he told me about some of the fetishes he has he wants me to give me a golden shower, dump on him, and he wants to be "locked up" this was all so much to take in and all I could do was look at him in shock! please no trolling. honest mature answers and advice. what do I do how do I go about this? are these fetishes normal and what does that say about him

I'm a guy, but if a woman I was dating asked me to do those things, that relationship would be over.

So I would like to add on what Helen said in the comments bellow by answering the "are these fetishes normal" question.I've done my research and it states that a fetish is due to early experiences, such as a sexual experience during or around puberty. 

"If something was pleasant or salient to early sexual experience we may associate that with sex, and the use of it continues on with sexual behaviour". Now that being said I completely agree with Helen that it would have taken immense guts and trust to tell you this. Put yourself in his shoes and don't be harsh, remember he's still the same man. You have been together for 2 years, which means that your sexual life is already pretty good and you get along really well. He's probably never said this to anyone and has chosen to tell you, and that shows incredible trust and love. From my experience, if he really sees you as the special one, you can make him discover a new fetish that doesn't involve excrements. 

• Foofa

These fetishes are rare-ish but in the case of scat play can actually be dangerous (lots of bacteria in your poo). But ultimately if you're not into this you have to tell him and stick to it. Never do anything you don't want to do and let him decide if this is important enough to him to break up over.

• Linda

Your boyfriend has some weird fetishes. I'd be shocked too. I will give you honesty. I never troll. If he is serious about all of this, he may not be the guy for you or he may need psychiatric help. They are hardly normal and what it says about him is he probably reads or watches a lot of porn and so he wants to try some of these kinks out with you. Tell him you're not into any of that and that you never will be and if he continues this, it is over.

• Helen

It's odd that he's managed to keep all this under wraps for 2 years. It clearly isn't a necessity for him then, assuming you have a healthy sex life.

It must have taken a lot of guts for him to open up and trust you with that information. It's important that you don't show disgust or judgement, but you do have to be completely honest with him if you're not into that and not prepared to try it for him.

You should never feel forced to do anything you don't want to do. If that's a deal breaker for him, so be it. He oughtn't to have hid it from you for so long.