Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why does he keep bringing up the marriage topic?

Guy and I have been on 5 dates. He knows that I would like to be exclusive soon but he would like more time and to see how things go after the holidays. However, although he doesn't want to move too fast, he always bring up the marriage topic with me (reminding me that he wants to get married next summer). Why?? It is as if he is afraid I'll not marry him? The marriage topic was initially his idea....not mine. Im not the marriage type but he persuaded me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

5 dates? Marriage? Have you even done the deed yet? What if he refuses to go down on you? I think we are moving a little too fast here. Have a couple of dates with your vibrator and think this one over. Put on the binders and settle down. Holy Moly. Maybe we can discuss divorce in the meantime. Squido

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're probably going to have to tell him that next summer would be way too soon to get married even IF you were into the idea of marriage. But if he keeps this up he may be just too annoying to be with.

• 2 months ago

If you're not the marriage type, why haven't you run away from him? If he wants to get married and you don't, don't be with him. you are just leading him on.

• 2 months ago

Take one day at a time but take my advice getting married only knowing each other a year is a bad decision

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • glcang
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ahemmm. Why don’t you frieaking ask him?

• 2 months ago

He's in a hurry.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Run. For the hills.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

< Why does he keep bringing up the marriage topic? >

Maybe he has a case of baby rabies (guys get it also)?  Get you married and then get you knocked out.  Whoo Hoo, good times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.